CoreMelt product support - Common Issues
The installer fails with an error message
- Please try to repair disk permissions on your harddisk, then then download our latest installer and try to run our installer again. If that fails, please follow the procedure below to manually uninstall then try to run our installer again.
I can't see the plugins inside Final Cut/After Effects/Motion/Final Cut Express.
- Please note that ImageFlow Fx plugins appear under "Video Generators" in the effects library, not under "video filters". If that is not the problem, please try installing this update from Apple: Plugin Manager 1.73
I've only purchased some of the plugins and I want to hide the ones I haven't purchased
- If you have installed the full set and then decide you only want to see some plugins in your menus you can go into the installation folder and remove the sets that you do not want to see. Delete the folders that you don't want to see from the folders below:
- Final Cut Pro / Motion / Final Cut Express: /Library/Application Support/CoreMelt/FxPlug
- After Effects CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/CS3/MediaCore/CoreMelt
I can't find the uninstaller?
- You can download the CoreMelt Tools including our Uninstaller from here. Unzip to your desktop then run "Remove CoreMelt Plugins" in the Tools folder.