Cart 0

Need help with licensing or installation? Look here.

Need help?...

CoreMelt Installation and Licensing Video

How to transfer your license or uninstall.

You can start the license manager from /Library/Application Support/CoreMelt/Tools.  Run the program "VTwin Ignition" then deactivate your license.  If you cannot find the CoreMelt/Tools folder on your computer you can download it here.  Watch the video if you need more details: