VFXMarket Motion Templates Copyright and License
Summary: When you purchase any Motion Template you (or one client) are permitted to use it in as many editing or motion graphics projects as you wish, paid or free. You are not permitted to resell the template or to provide it in any download for free or transfer it to another person. CoreMelt Pty Ltd (or other third parties as indicated) maintains sole copyright ownership of the Motion Template. We do not claim any copyright on videos created using these motion templates, solely on the source Motion project files and any attached media.
This license applies to Motion Templates sold from VFXMarket section of our website only, for the license for our CoreMelt plugins please see here.
NO REFUNDS ON MOTION TEMPLATES: Please choose carefully, as we do not refund purchases of motion templates under any circumstances. We may exchange them for another product solely at our discretion.
FULL LICENSE AGREEMENT:
THIS LICENSE Agreement (THIS "Agreement") IS MADE EFFECTIVE AS OF THURSDAY, 31 March 2009 (THE "EFFECTIVE DATE") BETWEEN CoreMelt Pty Ltd ACN 134 625 371 16 Yoogali Tce, Blaxland East, NSW, 2774 Australia ("LICENSOR") AND YOU (EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL, COMPANY OR A SINGLE ENTITY) ("LICENSEE") FOR THE PURCHASED DIGITAL MOTION TEMPLATE Product, INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, MEDIA AND ACCOMPANYING ON-LINE OR PRINTED DOCUMENTATION (HEREAFTER KNOWN AS THE "Product").
By downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the Product, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Notification of Copyright
All title and copyright in and to the Product is owned by CoreMelt Pty Ltd and/or its licensors and is protected by Australian copyright laws and international treaty provisions. CoreMelt Pty Ltd retains all ownership rights in the Product. The copyright notice must be reproduced and included on any copy that is expressly permitted under this Agreement.
GRANT OF LICENSE
If you comply with all terms and conditions of this agreement, CoreMelt Pty Ltd grants you a nonexclusive license including the following rights:
- You may install and use the product solely on computers you own or are working on for a project. You agree to take any reasonable steps to prevent any use of the Product that has not been specifically authorised by this Agreement. You agree not to transfer the product to any other person or company.
- You may make copies of the Product for backup and archival purposes.
- A copy of the Product is "in use" in a computer when it is loaded into the temporary memory (i.e., RAM) or is installed into the permanent memory (e.g., hard disk, CD-ROM, or other storage device) of that computer.
- CoreMelt Pty Ltd further grants to you the right to:
- make one copy of the Product in an electronic media solely for backup or archival purposes, or
- transfer the Product in an electronic media to a single hard disk; provided, that you keep the originals solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy any printed materials that are included with the Product. Copyright laws prohibit the making of additional copies of the Product for any other reason.
- You may not sublicense, rent, lease or transfer the Product. You may not alter, modify, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, copy transfer, electronically transfer, or otherwise use the Product except as stated in this Agreement.
- CoreMelt Pty Ltd reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this agreement.
Unless you have been granted prior, written consent from CoreMelt Pty Ltd , you may not:
- Reproduce, distribute, or transfer the Product, or portions thereof, to any third party.
- Sell, rent, lease, assign, or sublet the software, portions thereof, or add-on modules.
- The Product is labelled "Not for Resale" or "Demo” then, notwithstanding other sections of this Agreement, you may not use the Product for commercial purposes nor sell, or otherwise transfer it for value. If you have been provided the Product for evaluation purposes only, CoreMelt Pty Ltd grants to you the right to use the Product on the same terms and conditions as stated above but only for the length of time so authorised by CoreMelt Pty Ltd for your evaluation. This license and your right to use the Product thereafter is terminated, unless you obtain a separate license from CoreMelt Pty Ltd and you pay to CoreMelt Pty Ltd the applicable license fee.
- Grant rights to any other person.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, CoreMelt Pty Ltd DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE OR ANY RELATED SERVICE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE.
Technical support is available through our website forms, forums and via email. All support requests will be acknowledged. CoreMelt Pty Ltd does not provide direct phone support for this Product.
CoreMelt Pty Ltd does not give refunds unless in the case of a technical fault with a product that we are unable to rectify. Before purchasing a license, you are advised to evaluate our Demo Products from http://www.coremelt.com If you any any questions about the capabilities of the software please contact us before purchasing a license.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, offence, contract, or otherwise, shall CoreMelt Pty Ltd be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses. In no event will CoreMelt Pty Ltd be liable for any damages in excess of the amount CoreMelt Pty Ltd received from you for a license to the Product, even if CoreMelt Pty Ltd shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
The persons or company using this Product are solely responsible for thoroughly testing it to make sure it works to their satisfaction before purchasing a license. By obtaining a license, the licensee indicates that the Product has met his/her expectations and runs to his/her satisfaction.
This license and your right to use the Product
- automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement, and
- terminate upon expiration of the length of time so designated for your evaluation of the Product if you are a Demo User. Upon termination, you must destroy the Product and any copies that you have made.
CoreMelt Pty Ltd retains all rights not expressly granted, and nothing in this Agreement constitutes a waiver of CoreMelt Pty Ltd ’s rights under copyright laws or any other federal or state law or treaty.
For more information, please contact Licensor:
CoreMelt Pty Ltd ACN 134 625 371 11/42 16 Yoogali Tce, Blaxland East, NSW, 2774