Now updated: Apple Silicon native with a new full screen user interface. Free update for current customers.
TrackX powered by mocha lets you track text or graphics to follow background motion directly in FCP X. Insert floating lower thirds tracked to people, replace screens or signs, all with one step and no need to use another compositing package. Watch the video below to see what it can do and scroll down to the bottom for detailed tutorials. Try it out on your own footage with a free 14 day trial.
"TrackX really fills a nice hole in FCP X’s power and is a tool that every FCP X editor will want at their fingertips" - Oliver Peters Digital Films Blog
TrackX lets you easily track text or graphics to background movement for innovative title effects, or track and insert a layer for screen replacements, to replace a sign, or extend a set. CoreMelt TrackX uses the same tracking engine as the academy award winning Mocha Pro. The powerful planar tracking engine can track many common objects for quick results without having to go into another compositing program
TrackX is available for $99 containing four plugins:
- Track Callout: - instant tracking perfect for quick floating lower thirds or graphics following a person or object.
- Track Layer: - advanced tracking with perspective shifts, surface mapping and masking capabilities.
- Screen Replace: - for replacing a screen on a phone, ipad or laptop
- Track and LockDown: - a tool to track a moving presenter and lock his position to the centre of frame.
Masking An Obstruction Over An Insert Layer
Adding a Callout to a Clip with Track Callout
Keeping a Presenter Centered in Frame Using Track and Lockdown
Adding an Irregular Shaped Insert Using Track Layer
Replacing a Screen in a Clip with Screen Replace
Tracking Options Explained in CoreMelt's Mocha Tracking Products
Try it yourself, free 15 day trial available
powered by mocha
- FCP X Only
"...a tool that every FCP X editor will want at their fingertips"
- Oliver Peters Digital Films Blog