Scribeomatic from CoreMelt is an all in one solution to allow you to seamlessly add cloud transcription to your existing editing workflow.
We suggest going through these tutorials in order to give you an overview of the toolset. Drop a set of clips, an event of clips, or a project from FCP X into Scribeomatic, all your media is then shown ready for transcription. Limit transcription based on assigned roles or selections then within a few minutes you will start to get your transcription. The finished transcription can be used for text based search inside FCP X, exported in various text formats or used to create an edit based on selecting sentences in the dialogue. You can also transcribe finished projects and generate closed captions or burn in the dialogue as titles.
- Obtaining the public beta, 100 free points and installation of Scribeomatic
- Jump in with the easiest way to do text based search using transcription by Scribeomatic in FCP X
- Transcribing sync clips for use in text based search in FCP X using Scribeomatic
- Transcribing Multicam clips with Scribeomatic in FCP X
- Creating a rough cut edit from sentences using Scribeomatic Storyboard then sending to FCP X
- Transcribing Projects in FCP X using Scribeomatic
- Marking sections of clips as favorites and sending those to FCP X
- Examples of what Scribeomatic can and cannot do