PaintX powered by mocha is a unique fast and powerful tool for quick fix ups of all kinds during the finishing of your edit. Remove blemishes in skin, paint out unwanted objects such as powerlines or antennas, apply digital makeup, warp and stretch or repair damaged video. In all cases it's as easy as drawing a stroke then hitting one button to use the powerful Academy Award winning mocha tracker to have the paint stroke follow the movement in your video. PaintX is both Apple Silicon and Intel native, see our latest info here.
Try it out on your own footage with a free 14 day trial. PaintX can also be purchased as part of the several bundles
Included tools: color brush, adjust color, blur, smear, sharpen, warp, shrink / expand, clone, noise, heal, erase, reveal source
- Every stroke is editable after being made
- Fully non destructive video paint with unlimited undo.
- Frame by frame painting for video repair or animated effects
- Tracked clone brush solves a multitude of common problems in seconds.
- integrated mocha tracker accessible in a single button press.
- Multiple tracks in one plugin, each stroke can have a different track applied
- Copy paste track data from one stroke to another in order to apply different effects with the same track data.
- Save and restore brush preset shapes and sizes.
- easily perform tasks that would otherwise involve preparing images in external image editors.
More tutorials below and you can also read our online documentation for more information on each brush and the user interface and we have a full set of video tutorials.
Shrink / Expand Brush
Removing power lines
Frame by Frame Painting
powered by mocha
- FCP X
"PaintX is freakin’ cool. Great work, seriously!"
- Ryan Charles